What a fantastic couple of weeks travelling across Australia to sold out venues and more importantly showing my best ever strategies. With so much focus on SMSFs and estate planning the twenty strategies that I showcased really hit the spot and with the LightYear Docs platform, each strategy can be built compliantly and for clients in minutes. There was so much to cover and the testimonials highlighted the enormity of the day and the excitement for planners and accountants going forward.
At the request from a number of people who could not attend we filmed the final session in the Gold Coast. Some of the strategies and estate planning I looked at include:
- The SMSF Loan Offset account – perfect for SMSF lending to a related trust or company;
- How to create s sophisticated Will and series of Testamentary Trusts and Life Estates for clients using a simple fact find;
- Building a SMSF Will that complements a member’s Will and TT using pensions, lump sums, multi-generational dependants and the all new SMSF Death Benefits Trust;
- Why non-concessional contributions should be structured as related party loans for under 50’s;
- High income tax strategies using concessional contributions;
- The ins and outs of SMSF investment strategies;
- Why an EPOA must specifically state it is for superannuation purposes to be effective for the SIS Act 93.
And lot’s more. These strategies will last for the next couple of years so pick and choose which to learn, how they work, their ins and outs and how to put them together, plus what to charge clients.
NOTE: If you would like CPD to be provided for this product, please purchase the CPD Add On product for an additional $50. A short assessment will be provided once you have advised us that you are ready to take the assessment. A minimum 80% pass mark must be achieved. 6 CPD Hours are applicable to this event.