The Strategy Forum is a place for all Strategist members and Family SMSF Advisers to get together to discuss, strategise and grow a powerful, comprehensive knowledge and strategy base. Our aim is to respond to all strategy queries within 24 hours, and we encourage all members to participate and help each other where ever possible.
We are a community of likeminded individuals of all ages who are here to learn new information, to help each other, and to help their fellow peers. With that in mind, we ask that all members please follow these simple rules in order to create an atmosphere where everyone feels comfortable.
The rules are as follows:
- All the forums are categorised by topics. Please post your questions or messages in the appropriate forum. Alternatively, for general conversation or where your question does not fit into any of the other forums, use the thread marked “General Strategy Forum”.
- Answers to many of the questions you may have may have already been responded to. Please use the search functions, at the top right of each page, to find your answers. If you are still having problems, feel free to post your question.
- “The Guru’s Guide to SMSFs” by Grant Abbott offers a range of strategies, knowledge, technical information and case studies. Again, you may find your answers within this book. If you would like to purchase additional copies please click here (link please) or you can purchase an online copy from Amazon (link please).
- If a topic is posted in a forum that is not appropriate for the question, the staff has the right to move that topic to another better suited forum.
- There will be no use of profanity on our message boards. This will not be tolerated and can lead to immediate suspension.
- When posting, please use proper grammar. Refrain from ‘text-message’ style substitutions of words like ‘u’ for ‘you’, and ‘ur’ for ‘your’.
- Spamming is not permitted; please keep all your posts as constructive as possible.
- Posts may be deleted for any reasons the forum administrators deem reasonable.
- Pictures may be posted as long as they are not explicit, offensive, or copyrighted.
- Any impersonation of a user from these forums, in any mode of communication, is strictly prohibited and will result in a banning.
- Upon entering the Strategy Forum, you agree to the above rules.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact us. Of course, email and phone (for FSA members only) is available. To email a technical question, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org. We do encourage use of our forum above email where ever possible.