[Tickets available for purchase below]
Join Grant Abbott, CEO & Founder of I Love SMSF and LightYear Docs, as he teaches you how to strategically plan for your clients easily, effectively and more importantly, legally – all whilst using the NEW and intuitive LightYear Docs platform.
What a way to kick off a new year, particularly such a big one with a potential new government, radical SMSF changes, topsy turvy markets and overlaid on that is the new FASEA requirements for CPD hours (NOT CPD points) as well as the AFCA compensation authority. Overwhelmed? Highly warranted, as each day in self-managed super is getting tougher with constant renegade attacks by the Industry Super Funds.
But the solution is easy. Grant Abbott, industry-leading SMSF expert is not only on top of all the changes but has some great predictions on where the SMSF advising industry is going, thanks to some heavy Trustee-focused research over the past 2 years as part of his Guru’s Guide to SMSFs book. In this era of increasing Wills litigation, there is already a huge surge of interest by Fund trustees and members in the protection of superannuation assets against such events. The natural progression therefore is the advent of Bloodline Planning, the most important prediction for all advising! Well, with $300Bn in SMSF monies changing hands upon the deaths of members in the next 29 years, Bloodline Planning is the “keys to the kingdom” for SMSF advising. Particularly when firm administrators and accounts staff cannot provide advice and lawyers are too scared to enter the SMSF field. Come to our half-day SMSF Strategy session and not only will you learn all about his predictions, top five SMSF Strategies for 2019 but also a comprehensive array of Bloodline Planning strategies to implement straight away.
And with the launch of LightYear Docs, both SMSF and Bloodline strategies could never be far more cost-effective, easier and more efficient. Ever wished you could do even 20% of Grant’s strategies? Well now you can – with full legal sign-off and compliance built in. All you have to do is work with the client and charge fees. And if that is too hard, you can use our new SMSF Paraplanning service to do the hard yards for you.
We have been able to provide attendees with three CPD hours ++ under the new FASEA CPD hour guidelines. High quality, great value CPD hours is what I Love SMSF and the SMSF Training Group is all about. The early registration fee is only available until the end of January 2019.
We want everyone to make the most of this short, sharp, intensive learning event. This is not purely a networking occasion – it is all about spending your precious time wisely. Included in each ticket:
– A copy of Grant’s best selling “The Guru’s Guide to SMSFs” currently on sale at Dymocks and Amazon for $41;
– Access to the SMSF Training Group – Bloodline Planning Course, as our guest, normally $110;
– Opportunity to win a Strategist SMSF Adviser membership valued at $4,750. One membership per venue. (That’s legal support for a year plus access to over 30 CPD hours for three staff members)
– PLUS some industry-disrupting LightYear strategy and document discounts including a $2,000 credit for each month where more than $500 of documents are ordered.
CLICK ON THE CORRECT LINK BELOW TO PURCHASE TICKETS IN YOUR STATE OR CITY:
Click here to attend on 27 February 2019 in PERTH – Hyatt Regency 8:30am – Midday (morning tea included)
Click here to attend on 5 March in MELBOURNE – Rydges Melbourne CBD 8:30am – Midday (morning tea included)
Click here to attend on 8 March 2019 in SYDNEY – Pullman Sydney 8:30am – Midday (morning tea included)
Click here to attend on 12 March 2019 in TOWNSVILLE – Oaks Metrapole 8:30am – Midday (morning tea included)
For more information about the events, please contact email@example.com or Phil Manhire, Customer Service Specialist on 0452 1444 76.
Other Upcoming CPD Events
- This event has passed.
SMSF Strategies for July 2017 Changes with Grant Abbott
2 May, 2017 @ 12:30 pm - 2:00 pm
Learn, Apply and Build Powerful SMSF Strategies with Industry Guru – Grant Abbott
The July 2017 changes represent a new paradigm in SMSFs and impact all generations with estate planning upended, BDBNs rendered useless, pension strategies thrown out the door, multifamily SMSFs now crucial planning, conjoined Family Trust/Family SMSFs the norm, reserving strategies the difference the makes the difference and so, so much more, And there is only one person on this earth who has spend the last nine months and mind you, 21 years before that reading, picking apart and strategising all the July 2017 changes and that is Grant Abbott.
If you don’t know Grant Abbott when it comes to SMSFs, well he has written four best selling professional books with his next book on the state of play with SMSFs now – “The Guru’s Guide to SMSFs” out shortly and the core of this seminar series. Grant has consulted to all major wealth management companies, banks, made submissions to the Government on numerous SMSF laws, insitgated the SMSF Professionals Association and SMSF Members Association, written over 100 newsletters, presented to more than 100,000 people on SMSF Strategies and well the list can go on and on.
In this four part webinar series participants will be teken through the following:
1. Overview of the JUly 2017 Changes – There are more than 500 pages of legislation and explanatory memorandum so there is a lot of ground to cover. This first instalment is an overview of the landscape and is perfect for general office and firm training for all SMSF team touchpoints. Issues covered will include the contribution rules, ins and outs of the Transfer Balance Limits, review and upgrade of BDBNs and reversionary pensions, administration and putting together SMSF strategy requirements.
2. Contributions – Key SMSF Contribution Strategies and the importance of forgetting about excess concessional and non-concessional contributions. How much is too much and making in-specie prior to 30 June to maximise the NCC limits.
3. Pensions, TRIS and the Transfer Balance Limit – How to implement for current excessive clients, what to do now to shield clients from the Limit and important and impressive strategies going forward – an absolute key session plus the future of deferred pensions.
4. Estate Planning and Social Security – BDBNs and Reversionary Pensions – the ultimate blend along with a Pension Reserve – key estate planning strategies for clients. What to do with current redundant strategies and how to deal with accumulation and pension accounts running side by side. How the aged care and the aged pension are impacted by the 1 July 2017 changes and also the recent assets test threshold changes and maximising benefits under the new paradigm.