About I Love SMSF
I Love SMSF is the home of Family SMSF and SMSF advisers offering specialised education, resources and training in this lucrative field. The I Love SMSF platform allows members access to a Members-only and continually updated SMSF TV Channel, the ability to earn up to 53 CPD points per annum through fully-accredited strategy webinars, training courses and events; and for the Strategist level and above, ongoing technical support via our strategy forum and dedicated email/phone channel.
An important ongoing issue for advisers is the cost-effectiveness and efficiencies of their CPD/education. On that note, anyone registering as an I Love SMSF Strategist, gets to have an additional two firm members automatically qualify for our education program (CPD), often at AQF9 Level, which is the equivalent of a postgraduate level rather than the normal AQF5 or 6 from other providers. It’s also worth mentioning that much of the CPD can be earned online.
An I Love SMSF FSA (Family SMSF Adviser) gets to have an additional three firm members qualify for CPD as per above, along with many other extra benefits. So, for both Strategists and FSA’s, it becomes a very inexpensive way to benefit from receiving quality, topical education.
The I LOVE SMSF Team, headed up by industry-leading guru Grant Abbott, is truly excited at being at the forefront of this new era in SMSF advice and planning. Involvement in this arena will be challenging, exciting and rewarding.
The rewards for our top level membership, I LOVE SMSF FSA’s (Family SMSF Advisers), will come from being able to:
- pro-actively assist families with their business and financial lifestyle objectives;
- help bring about a long-overdue upsurge of professionalism within the profession of SMSF advisers;
- assist Financial Planners, Accountants and SMSF Advisers to organically (and ethically) grow their businesses;
- have SMSF Fund Trustees cope more adequately with their Trustee responsibilities … amongst other benefits.
About Grant Abbott
Grant Abbott is a leading self-managed super fund author, commentator and presenter in Australia.
His latest book, The Guru’s Guide to Self-Managed Super Funds, is a best-seller and provides strategic insight into SMSF strategy for:
- Super members currently in an industry or retail super fund wanting to know whether an SMSF is for them
- Existing SMSF members and trustees looking to take their SMSF ideas, knowledge, strategy and wealth creation to the next level
- SMSF industry professionals wanting practical advice through detailed workbooks, strategy guides and knowledge manuals
Grant has been immersed in the SMSF industry since the early days, playing a major role in the initial super laws, the Superannuation Industry Supervision Bill 1993, that created the first self-managed super fund. Grant has a series of firsts to his name. He recorded the first-ever video on SMSFs in 1994, live-streamed the first internet training video on SMSFs in 1998, built the first online-based SMSF administration platform in 1999, and created the first specialist adviser course in 2000. Over the course of his career, Grant has presented on SMSF strategy over 1,500 times and to more than 100,000 people.
In The media
Read more about Grant Abbott and I Love SMSF:
- 30 May 2019 – Grant Abbott to seek funds, continues political push
- 21 May 2019 – LRBAs to bounce back after election
- 11 Mar 2019 – SMSF expert to launch automated document service
- 19 Feb 2019 – ALP proposals aimed at boosting industry funds
- 4 Feb 2019 – SMSF Party achieves registration mark
- 29 Jan 2019 – Launches SMSF-focused political party
- 17 Sept 2018 – Transition to retirement (or TTR) now seen as a short-term strategy
- 15 Jun 2018 – The winds of change
- 10 May 2018 – Member limit rise may be knee-jerk reaction
- 09 May 2018 – Early adoption of family SMSF strategies key
- 01 May 2018 – Family SMSFs discussion needs reigniting
- 26 Apr 2018 – Royal commission will help lift standards
- 30 Mar 2018 – SMSF specialist bedrock
- 14 Feb 2018 – Seize the opportunity
- 09 Feb 2018 – Pension strategy can optimise falling markets
- 31 Jan 2018 – Revitalise SMSF strategy every few years
- 20 Nov 2017 – Strategies must have younger trustee appeal
- 15 Nov 2017 – Super reforms result in TRIS evolution
- 04 Jul 2017 – A new strategic revolution
- 29 May 2017 – Valuation of assets critical for TBC
- 19 May 2017 – The double-edged sword
- 18 May 2017 – The final countdown: Preparing for the new world of super
- 10 May 2017 – Infrastructure bonds would be good SMSF fit
- 18 Apr 2017 – New expert SMSF book set for release
- 3 Feb 2017 – Building a successful SMSF business
For all media enquiries please contact Ashleigh Jaremyn on our office number or at firstname.lastname@example.org to arrange an interview, comment or have any of your material shown on the I Love SMSF website.